The Kookaburra's Nest is our lovely and quiet bush retreat... a holiday home for the entire family!
The large outdoor undercover area with heated Spa and fire place invites families to gather, relax and take in the natural beauty of our property. The Kookaburra's Nest is definitely the place for you to lay back and relax. Enjoy a cup of tea and watch the birds dance around the trees or watch our favourite kangaroo "Skip" enjoying the lush grass. You can cook your freshly caught fish in the fully functional kitchen with 5-burner gas stove, full- sized fridge and kitchen sink. The comfortable beds in the three bedrooms will make you dream about your next holiday adventure. The large garage provides shelter for your car and boat. The children can enjoy a game of table soccer or table tennis.
We invite larger family groups to spend their holidays together and offer the "Kookaburra's Nest" as two or three bedroom holiday home.
2-bedroom: 1x double bed, 1x king bed, 1x sleep couch (sleeps 5) - $ 130 / night, minimum stay 2 nights
3-bedroom: 1x double bed, 11x king bed, 1x sleep couch (sleeps 5) + Family Room with two bunk beds sleeps five - $ 230 / night, minimum stay 3 nights
The holiday home is situated on the same property like "Traveller's Rest 1770 campground". Friends and family can camp nearby to enjoy a wonderful holiday together!
Please contact us for further information and to book: 07 4974 9185 or email@example.com
The Kookaburra's Nest has easy main road access, and is a great starting point to explore the vast variety of natural sights on the Discovery Coast. Enjoy Fish'n'Chips on the beach at Captain Cook's famous landing spot 1770, whilst watching one of the famous sunsets or go for a stroll along one of many untouched beaches. You can also explore 4WD Tracks into National Parks or just go for a swim on one of the many beaches suitable for all skill levels.
"The Kookaburra's Nest" offers:
* large outdoor area with fire place, lounge, six seater dining table, fan and lighting
* table tennis, soccer table
* fully functional kitchen with fridge/freezer, kitchen sink, 5-burner gas stove/oven, kettle, toaster, capsule coffee machine, instant coffee, sugar, tea microwave, cutlery and crockery, dishwashing liquid, cloth and tea towels provided
,* Lounge area with TV, 3 seater couch/fold-out bed, four seater dining table, fan, aircon/ heatpump
*The Sunset Room: King Size bed, storage, fan
* The Paperbarrk Room: Double bed, storage, fan
* The Rainbow Room: Triple bunk bed, double bunk bed, storage, sitting area, children's books and toys (only accessible if you book the 3-bedrooms)
* Bathroom: large shower, vanity cabinet, sink, washing machine, cloth rack
* comprehensive tourist information area
* complimentary WIFI
* All linen and towels are provided
* Dryer in the garage
* Undercover parking area for car/boat
This property is available for family bookings only; party type gatherings or youth groups will not be accepted.
* Let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion whilst staying with us and we organize a little surprise for you!
* The Original Discovery Coast Slideshow
Tradies Special: $ 125 / night (Mon-Fri only, minimum stay is 3 nights)
The house is cute, comfortable and just a little bit quirky!
"Spacious, private, beautiful"
Family from QLD
"Great place to stay with young kids. Plenty of room to run around and particularly baby safe."
Family from QLD